17 March 2006

WHAT'S IT GOT TO DO WITH SEX?

For the fifteenth time, the Irish Lesbian and Gay Organization (ILGO) was not allowed to march in the St. Patrick’s Day parade. Contrary to what you will/have read/heard, the Grand Marshall of the parade, John Dunleavy, did NOT compare gays to Nazis or the Klan. What he said was if there was a Jewish parade, Nazis wouldn’t be allowed to march and if there was an African American (I hate that African American crap, but I’m trying to be civil here) march they wouldn’t allow the Klan to participate. That’s a bit different than “comparing” ILGO to the aforementioned.

Here’s what I want answered, and if you can give me ANYthing resembling a logical answer I’ll back you to get in to next year’s parade:

What the hell does St. Patrick’s Day, Irish heritage, Ireland, green beer, bagpipes, marching bands, the color green or ANYthing having to do with the parade have to do with sexual preference?

That’s a simple question. If you can come up with an answer I’m all, er, heterosexually ears (versus homosexually ears).

(BTW. I do have a question of lesser import. How come it’s “lesbian” and “gay,” not “gay” and “lesbian?” Wouldn’t “I-GLOW” or even “IG-LOW” be a better acronym than “ILL-GO” or I’LL-GO?” Just asking.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think the Lesbo's want to rear Kilts aka skirts.......P