28 May 2009

ABORTION

Okay, here's a topic I haven't dealt with in LRRP's World before.

What brought this up was an item stuck in a Reuters report that caught my eye. Obviously, it's extremely doubtful you'll hear about it from our good ol' agenda-driven MSM, but ...

As for my own beliefs on abortion (before any of you with "strong" beliefs pro or con decide to write).

I look at it two ways: 1) the male of the species has no say in what a woman wants to do with her body ...especially regarding a pregnancy, because males ain't passing any 10-pound bowling balls from our bodies at any point in our life; and 2) I guess there has to be some restrictions on it, mainly because there are idiots who use abortion as birth control or, conversely, who don't use it as a means of earning money.

That said ... I'll bet we hear about the young woman in the Reuters piece again. As for Planned Parenthood, an organization which I assumed (you know what they say about that word) was a responsible outfit ... maybe they better check their training and their opinions before showing up at work.

HERE'S the story. The young lady's name is Lila Rose. She'll make a helluva investigator someday.

No comments: